MQIC 2018- Fees and Funding
Conference Participation on March 1st & 2nd, 2018:
€100.00 regular / €40.00 reduced (Student / PhD Candidate Discount)
The conference fee covers participation in the following events:
- the keynote address
- five Spotlight Sessions
- MAXQDA Best Practice Roundtables
- the Poster Presentation
- the Get-Together.
Also included is a hot lunch during the conference day and all coffee break catering.
Pre-Conference Workshops on February 28th, 2018 (all-day):
€240,00 regular / €120,00 reduced (Student / PhD Candidate Discount, includes lunch)
Post-Conference Workshops on March 2nd, 2018 (half day):
€120,00 regular / €60,00 € reduced (Student / PhD Candidate Discount)
MQIC Funding Program for Young Researchers
The MQIC funding program has been created to ensure that participation is also made available to young researchers with limited financial resources. Highly motivated PhD students or candidates are eligible to receive a grant of up to €500.00 EUR to cover travel and participation costs.
How to Apply for MQIC Funding
Please send the following documents to as one combined PDF to email@example.com no later than January 31st, 2018:
- Letter of Motivation (ca. 500 words) briefly introducing yourself, outlining your project(s), and describing your (intended) use of MAXQDA
- Verification of PhD Status (e.g. copy of your valid student ID, written confirmation from advisor/university official, etc.)
- Curriculum Vitae / Resumé
- List of Publications and Research Projects you are/were involved with (if existing)
Applications have closed