Best Practice Roundtables
MAXQDA Best Practice Roundtables
Thursday, March 2nd, 2016, 3pm – 4.30pm
The MAXQDA Best Practice Roundtables offer the possibility to meet other users of qualitative data analysis software and to talk about the individual use of it. Our experience in joining various conferences in recent years has shown that delegates always have the desire to network and exchange ideas with and learn from each other.
In the Best Practice Roundtables you will have the opportunity to meet in small groups to discuss any questions, problems, ideas, and solutions you may have regarding using computer-assisted qualitative data analysis with other conference participants, lecturers as well as MAXQDA developers.
Roundtables are planned for the following topics
- Mixed methods and complex data analysis
- Implementing research methods (e.g. qualitative content analysis, Grounded Theory etc.) using MAXQDA
- Using visualizations for analysis and presentations
- Teaching and learning MAXQDA
- Organizing data, project structure, technical questions
- Audio, video and image data
- Working in teams
Experienced as well as new users have the opportunity to expand their practical knowledge of MAXQDA and exchange their ideas with and learn from other participants.
The Best Practice Roundtables are immediately followed by the Poster Presentations and a Get Together, in which the presentation of various posters about computer-assisted analysis software programs takes place. You are warmly invited to attend!