MQIC Poster Session
MQIC Poster Presentations and Awards
The MQIC Poster Session is your opportunity to present a poster about your research, network, and enter to win the Best Poster Award. The accepted posters are displayed throughout the MQIC and each of the exhibited posters are published as a PDF file on the conference website.
Click here to see this year's posters as PDFs:
Type of Contributions
The poster’s focus should be on how you used MAXQDA in the data collection and analysis portions of your qualitative and/or mixed method research project(s). We also welcome posters about teaching and learning MAXQDA. Get creative - screenshots and innovative designs can help make your poster stand out!
Example Poster Topics
- Implementing specific research steps and methodologies with MAXQDA
- Linkages, integration, and data exchange between different (analysis) programs, such as mind-mapping tools, literature management, statistics software, etc.
- Approaches to visualization including specific examples of using MAXQDA's visual tools
- Using analysis software in research groups (e.g. organizing teamwork processes)
- Combining qualitative and quantitative data/methods; quantifications in the research process
- Managing specific documents and types of documents (e.g. particularly long, short, numerous, or diverse documents)
- Using MAXQDA in teaching (e.g. specific projects, syllabi, applied tools, evaluation results, etc.)
The Best Poster Award will take place in 2020! Please submit your poster proposal as an email attachment to email@example.com no later than January 31st, 2020. The proposal must be submitted in English, as the poster presentation will be held in English.
The earlier the poster is sent, the sooner feedback you will receive from the conference team and the earlier it will be shared with the MAXQDA community. Color, MAXQDA screenshots, photos or graphics, and creative design format will help your poster stand out during the conference.
The proposal should be no more than one page (DIN-A4 format) long. You may also submit a small poster template instead. The final poster must be printed vertically on a DIN-A0 sized sheet. The proposal must make reference to the project’s overarching goal(s), methods, use of MAXQDA, key results, and a discussion of your findings.
Your email should contain the following additional information:
- The title of the poster
- Names of other contributing authors (if applicable)
- Your contact details
- Your academic/professional discipline and your organization
The MQIC Poster Presentation Selection Committee will review the contributions and make the final selection based on the following criteria:
- Quality of the methodological procedure,
- relevance of the topic,
- originality of the contribution,
- clarity of presentation,
- formal aspects of the presentation (orthography, citation, etc.).
A cash prize of €200,00 EUR will be awarded to the author of the winning poster. You must be present at the awards ceremony to win.