MQIC Poster Session
MQIC Poster Presentations and Awards
Every year, the MQIC Poster Session gives researchers the opportunity to present a poster about their projects, to network, and enter to win the Best Poster Award. The accepted posters are displayed throughout the MQIC and each of the exhibited posters are published as a PDF file on the conference website.
Click here to see this year's posters as PDFs:
A cash prize of €200,00 EUR is awarded to the author of the winning poster. You must be present at the awards ceremony to win.
Type of Contributions
The poster’s focus should be on how you used MAXQDA in the data collection and analysis portions of your qualitative and/or mixed method research project(s). We also welcome posters about teaching and learning MAXQDA. Get creative - screenshots and innovative designs can help make your poster stand out!
Example Poster Topics
- Implementing specific research steps and methodologies with MAXQDA
- Linkages, integration, and data exchange between different (analysis) programs, such as mind-mapping tools, literature management, statistics software, etc.
- Approaches to visualization including specific examples of using MAXQDA's visual tools
- Using analysis software in research groups (e.g. organizing teamwork processes)
- Combining qualitative and quantitative data/methods; quantifications in the research process
- Managing specific documents and types of documents (e.g. particularly long, short, numerous, or diverse documents)
- Using MAXQDA in teaching (e.g. specific projects, syllabi, applied tools, evaluation results, etc.)
The MQIC Poster Presentation Selection Committee reviewed the contributions and made the final selection based on the following criteria:
- Quality of the methodological procedure,
- relevance of the topic,
- originality of the contribution,
- clarity of presentation,
- formal aspects of the presentation (orthography, citation, etc.).