MQIC 2019 – Fees and Funding
Early Bird discount: Register by November 30th and save 20% off your conference and workshop fees!
Conference Participation on February 28th & March 1st, 2019:
€150.00 regular / €60.00 reduced (Student / PhD Candidate Discount)
The conference fee covers participation in the following events:
- Keynote address by Dr. Pat Bazeley
- Five Spotlight Sessions
- MAXQDA Best Practice Roundtables
- Poster Presentation and Awards
- Wine and Cheese Networking Event
Also included is a hot lunch during the conference day and all coffee break catering.
Pre-Conference Workshops on February 27th, 2019 (full-day):
€260,00 regular / €130,00 reduced (Student / PhD Candidate Discount, includes lunch)
Post-Conference Workshops on March 1st, 2019 (half-day):
€140,00 regular / €70,00 € reduced (Student / PhD Candidate Discount)
MQIC Funding Program for Young Researchers
The MQIC funding program has been created to ensure that participation is also made available to young researchers with limited financial resources. Highly motivated PhD students or candidates are eligible to receive a grant of up to €500.00 EUR to cover travel and participation costs.
How to Apply for MQIC Funding
Please send the following documents to as one combined PDF to email@example.com no later than January 31st, 2019:
- Letter of Motivation (ca. 500 words) briefly introducing yourself, outlining your project(s), and describing your (intended) use of MAXQDA
- Verification of PhD Status (e.g. copy of your valid student ID, written confirmation from advisor/university official, etc.)
- Curriculum Vitae / Resumé
- List of Publications and Research Projects you are/were involved with (if existing)