MQIC Spotlight Sessions Programm
Spotlight Sessions are brief, but in-depth demonstrations of MAXQDA features, which offer insights into specific MAXQDA subject-areas. These conveniently compact training sessions give deep insights into MAXQDA features, which may be new to you, and build on topics, which you may already be familiar with. The sessions consist of a 20-minute presentation of the most important features relevant to a thematic area followed by a short discussion. Participation in the Spotlight Sessions is included in the conference fee.
Here is a preliminary list of MQIC 2020 Spotlight Session topics.
Please choose the Spotlight Session topics you would be interested in attending when you register. This selection is not binding and you can freely choose which sessions you wish to attend during the conference. Please note: This is a preliminary list and it is subject to change.
- MAXQDA 2020: New Features in MAXMaps
- MAXQDA 2020: New Memo Tools
- MAXQDA 2020: New Features in Summarys
- MAXQDA 2020: New Reports and Exports
- Visual Tools in MAXQDA
- Summarizing Coded Data with MAXQDA
- Creative Coding in MAXQDA: Organizing Codes Visually
- MAXQDA Stats
- Analyzing Answers to Open Ended Questions
- Analyzing Twitter Data with MAXQDA
- Quantitative Text Analysis with MAXDictio
- Paraphrasing Texts with MAXQDA
- Focus Groups Data Analysis with MAXQDA
- Transcription with MAXQDA
- Systematic Literature Reviews with MAXQDA
- MAXQDA’s Teamwork functions
- Four Stages of Research