Sights in Berlin
In case you prefer to discover Berlin on your own, we collected a sample of sights which are easily accessible from the MQIC site.
Emperor William Memorial Church
More Berlin city tours
- Discover Berlin on foot: Take a walk through Tiergarten and visit sights such as the Victory Column, the Bellevue Castle, the Reichstag, and the Brandenburg Gate. Extend this route and walk along the Street "Unter den Linden", through the Brandenburg Gate, to the Berlin Cathedral, and Alexanderplatz.
- Discover Berlin by bike: Biking is a great way to see the sights in Berlin; get information about a cycling tour through Berlin Tiergarten here.
Current Exhibitions - February & March 2019
These were events held in Berlin in 2019. Further information on similar events in 2020 coming soon!
Burning Man – Electric Sky
"With “Burning Man – Electric Sky“, the Berlin-based artist couple Römer + Römer present a new series of works at the Haus am Lützowplatz that is concerned with the Burning Man festival. The exhibition mainly consists of nocturnal images, in which the Black Rock Desert in the State of Nevada is turned into a make-believe world, lit by thousands of artificial light sources. The, in some cases, very large pictures painted on canvas were created on the basis of a research trip made in 2017.“
Objects of Wonder
Find more than 70 pieces from the Tate Collection in the Palais Populaire and discover the development of contemporary English sculptures.
Women on View
"The photo exhibition "Women on View" at the gallery Chaussee 36 is dedicated to the eroticization of the female body in advertising photography.“
- Hackesche Höfe – coffee houses, tasty ice cream & shopping
- RAW Gelände - clubs, bars, exhibitions
- Markthalle 9 - "Lebensmittelpunkt" (English: "Grocery Point")
- Konnopke's Imbiss - Typical Berlin Currywurst (regional specialty street food)
We also recommend: Close to the MQIC site, you can find the shopping promenade "Ku'damm".